Pages

6.27.2011

Not-So Bumpy Ride

Ronny & I hosted the rockabilly/roots show The Bumpy Ride this Saturday. It's available in the archives for the next few days.


Artist Track Album/CD
Graham Parker/Back To School Days Howlin' Wind 
Billy "the Kid" Emerson/Red Hot Blue Flames
Jo-Ann Campbell Mama (Can I Go Out Tonight?)/That Real Gone Gal
set break
James "Sugarboy" Crawford She Gotta Wobble/30 New Orleans Classics 
Brinsley Schwarz/Country Girl  
Old Crow Medicine Show/Caroline/Tennessee Pusher 
The Pitter Pats/Bury Me Dead 
set break
The Pogues/If I Should Fall From Grace With God  
Amos Garrett, Doug Sahm and the Gene Taylor Band/Drunk Return Of The Formerly Brothers 
set break
Johnny Fuller/Haunted House/The Specialty Story 
set break
Ben Vaughn/7 Days Without Love/Rambler 65
Andre Williams/That's All I Need That's All I Need 
set break
Big Connie/Mumbles Blues 
Billy Love/Juiced 
Benny Joy/I Never Want To See You Again Love Zone 
Big Joe Turner/I Need A Girl 
set break
Elvis Perkins In Dearland/Hey Elvis Perkins In Dearland
Betty Wright/Shoorah! Shoorah!/Very Best Of 
Chick Willis/Stoop Down Baby 
set break
Ernie K-Doe/A Certain Girl/Burn K-Doe Burn 
Bo Diddley/Cadillac 
Chuck Willis/Hang Up My Rock 'n' Roll Shoes/I Remember Chuck Willis
set break
Lavern Baker/Hey Memphis  
Dave Alvin/Haley's Comet/Blue Blvd 
David Lindley/Bye Bye Love/El Rayo-X
set break
The Falcons/Take This Love I Got  
Ramsay Midwood/Loopers/Larry Buys A Lighter 
Doug Sahm/Goodbye San Francisco, Hello Amsterdam/Get A Life
set break
Nick Lowe/7 Nights To Rock/Basher
Faron Young/Live Fast, Love Hard, Die Young/Hillbilly Music, Thank God
Iguanas/If You Should Ever Fall On Hard Times If You Should Ever...
set break
Piano Red/Sober/The Doctor Is In
Fats Domino/If I Get Rich 
Joe Ely/I'll Be Your Fool/Honky Tonk Masquerade 
set break
Sonny Knight/But Officer  
Jack Scott/Goodbye Baby 

No comments:

Post a Comment